Thank you for your faithfulness during this difficult time. We know that there is a lot of uncertainty right now and you may not be able to give as you normally do. Please know that we understand and no explanation is necessary.
For those who choose to continue tithing during this time away from church, we have setup two options.
Mail a check to Harris Covenant, Attn: Treasurer, P.O. Box 158, Harris, MN 55032
Electronic giving through PayPal.
First, you need a PayPal account. If you don't have one, go to PayPal.com and follow the instructions to sign up. You will need to link a bank account and a credit card.
Once you have a PayPal account, follow these steps to send your donation:
- Log into your account at PayPal.com
- Click the "Send" button.
- Enter the church email address: HarrisCov@gmail.com
- Enter the amount of your donation.
- To avoid fees, click "Change" to select "Sending to a friend" (instead of "Paying for an item or service") and click "Continue".
- Select how you wish to pay. For no fees, choose your bank account. If you prefer to pay by credit card, it will show you what fee you will be charged.
- Click "next" and you can then review your transaction. If everything is how you want it, click "Send Payment Now".
After you've done this once, your info will be saved and it will be easier/faster the next time. This is a very easy and convenient way to give when we can't meet for worship.
The funds will be electronically deposited into the church's bank account. Receipts come to the church via email. The church treasurers will print the email as a record of your giving receipt.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Carol Ramberg at email@example.com.